This is a static archive. Search is down at the moment as RAM in the search box is upgraded.
No.526459 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Where do you guys get your paper and what is it called? Both for papercraft (I've heard it called tagboard, cardboard, card paper,etc) and for Origami (Is it a specific kind of paper or will any kind of paper do?)