This is a static archive. Search is down at the moment as RAM in the search box is upgraded.

paper heart

No.526094 ViewReplyOriginalReport
what I relatare only left to understand that what I have is to vent, to be honest, I want everyone to know it, since more than two years to go through my first romantic experience and I think that is the only time in which I'll be really in love sincerely a woman, in an online site known as "IMVU" met by accident a girl from my country, this girl will not name to avoid invading his personal space, was depressed and worried because a friend in Nicaragua wanted they were boyfriends, her comments posted on the site you want a hug, I invite to my room and gave him a hug, with my character disguised snorlax and gave the hug to her character, she thanked me and let me know the matter would never suspect that this would meet the love of my life, advising her in a relationship that was about to have, to summarize the situation where I had gotten the girl asked me for my facebook, I gave it and started chatting on the camera, the girl was from a town near the mine and continue talking and getting to know good friends, in one day she told me she liked and planned to deny the request of his friend dating Nicaragua, I would knowing what to say just accept it and let try to have a relationship with her, ours began simply chat conversations and the occasional visit to the site, where we could make our characters embrace and kiss, I seemed nice, but she did not conformed that and wanted that we try ourselves in real, I should not accept it, so maybe ours would not have been as important as it was then, and would have saved this void that I feel today, we suffer complications from these days, her parents did not accept that she was not before know, your mother always intervened in the talks, making mourn, doing anything for separate and at the end we could not see chat at home, so we stuck to their hours in college,