Rate my nuzlocke run rules please? I call it Beauty Challenge.
1) Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the Pokémon Storage System permanently.
2) You may only attempt to catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. (If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle, you may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.) (If the first Pokémon is uncatchable, liek Poochyena/Zigzagoon in Route 101, you are out of luck).
3) Always nickname your Pokémons so that you develop a bond with them.
4) Black out = Game over. Restart the game-file.
5) You can use only Pokémon that you have captured yourself, or you have got freely from NPC/trading with NPC. Meaning traded Pokémon from other files, mystery gifts, etc., are prohibited.
6) Do NOT save scum.
7) Go to options and make the battle style "set". Do not change it back for the rest of the game.
8) You can only use each rest spot/Pokémon center ONCE per game-file, and only once. (If you are obligated to use it, example in the first town of Black/White, it doesn't counts and you can use it again)
9) You cannot use items from your bag in battle (Equipped items in your Pokémon are all right).
10) You cannot run away from Wild Pokémon unless you have a Pokémon with the "Run Away" ability or who is equipped with an item that allows you to run. Also, if a Wild Pokémon knocks one of your pokes down, you still cannot attempt to run away, you must send your next Pokémon.
11) You must defeat any Legendary you see. You cannot catch them
12) Shiny Pokémons can bend any rule except the first one. If you see any Shiny, you can catch it. If that shiny faints, you simply box it permanently.
13) Have fun and praise the Beauty Trainers.